Friday, June 8, 2007

The five questions being answered on a Friday.

1. What's a favorite shortcut of yours?

Ctrl+Z

2. What's something you insist on doing the long way?

The things we are always looking for a short cut that there ISN'T one is health and spirituality. The reason there are no short cuts is that the journey IS the goal. A healthy weight isn't about doing something UNTIL you get there. It's about changing what you do every single day. The same is true with spirituality. Accepting someone else's teachings ain't gonna get you there. You have to live it day by day.

3. What does your favorite pair of shorts look like?

I have one pair which I bought for camping. But my favorite pair of shorts is anything on Shari. YUM!

4. Excluding classical music, what's the longest song in your iTunes?

I'm a Napster man. Tell me the longest song and I'll download it.

5. What's the title of a short story you really like?

I really liked Joseph Conrad's Hearts of Darkness. And Eudora Welty's Why I Live at the Post Office

No comments:

Blog Archive