Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I recommend you get one right now!

I am working late tonight. Well, I call it "late." Normally I'm out of here by 4:00 or 5:00 (at the latest). On Wednesdays, though, I work at the reference desk until 7:00. I'm like a pro bono lawyer on Wednesdays.

Our refrigerator has been empty for a few days now and Shari and I decided that tonight would be the night to go to the store. Around 3:00, she called and let me know that she's going without me and wanted to know if I needed anything. "The usual" I said which means eggs, milk and bread. I go through each pretty quickly.

So I'm sitting here, hungry, wondering if Shari has fixed anything for dinner. I call her up and she informed me that she's eating leftovers. No big deal. I'll probably hit the drive thru. She then proceeded to tell me what all she bought at the store. Yes she got the stapels. But she also bought me popcorn. And some freezer pops. And stuff to make kabobs and pizza. Everything she listed off was brilliant. And no, it's not because I'm hungry. It's because Shari fucking rocks!

So I recommend that everyone run out right now and get yourself a Shari. Even if you aren't aware of what you want or need, she'll know. And she'll get it.

No comments:

Blog Archive