Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Five

1. If you were a nocturnal animal, what nocturnal animal would you be?
I'd like to think I'd be something preditorial like a wolf or an owl but I'd probably be a hamster. A punk rock hamster, but a hamster none the less.

2. Which is better: to obey the law to avoid punishment, to obey the law because the law makes sense, or to obey the law because everyone should?
Better? I'd have to say it's better to obey the law because it's just, fair and it makes sense. And honestly, there are laws that are fair and just. But there are oh so many that do nothing more than dictate morality and I can't jive with that.

3. Who is your favorite all time movie villain?
I'd have to say Mr. Dark from Something Wicked This Way Comes as played by Jonathan Pryce. I also like his Lexus ads.

4. Are any kind of ethics involved in wearing a hat?
I'd have to say that there is a slight social more with taking a hat off when you eat. Personally, I think that guys who wear baseball caps backward should be shot execution style. Sorry your having a bad hair day, bro.

5. When is the best time for you to take a 20 minute nap? Why?
It's always a good time for a 20 minute nap!

No comments:

Blog Archive