Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Steal Your Dollar City

Went to Branson last week with my sister, brother-in-law and nephews. We spent Wednesday in Silver Dollar City and I had a blast! My nephews are two and ten months which meant that our pace was kept slower than normal. But you know what? I loved it. The focus was so much more on making sure my nephews were having a good time that I ended up not giving a rat's ass as to whether or not I had ridden which ever ride. I'm not saying we didn't ride rides. We would take turns sitting with the boys, waiting on whoever wanted to ride. And SDC was nice enough where sitting and people watching was just as enjoyable as getting soaked on a log ride.

On a darker note, my back hurst so damn bad it ain't even funny! It's keeping me in a perpetually pissy mood. I think it's from all of the driving I've been doing this summer. And the sad thing is, the driving ain't done. Shari and I are going to Oklahoma this weekend. I'm looking forward to the trip but not the drive. I guess all I can do is work on strengthening my abs and stretching my legs.

Also, go see The Simpsons Movie. It's good.

No comments:

Blog Archive