Random Thoughts for the Day
* I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die
* Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong
* I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
* There is great need for a sarcasm font
* How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
* Was learning cursive really necessary?
* Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I
know how to get out of my neighborhood
* Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
* I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired
* Bad decisions make good stories
* You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for
the rest of the day
* Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
* I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear
I did not make any changes to
* "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this --
* I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn
it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to
voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run
* I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
* I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.
* My 5-year old nephew asked me in the car the other day "Uncle Blake, what would
happen if you ran over a ninja?" How do I respond to that?
* I think the freezer deserves a light as well